A light soup with almond milk and added shallots to bring out a savory flavor!
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- 3 carrots, juiced
- 1 shallot (small)
- ¼ cup almonds (soaked overnight)
- 1 cup water (ice water)
- Vegetables of your choice (cucumber, spring onions, avocado, corn, tomatoes)
- Salt and pepper
- Nut milk bag
- Prepare your vegetables by slicing them into very small pieces.
- Season your salad with salt and pepper.
- Set aside.
- Add the almonds to a Vitamix with the water, then your shallots, season with salt, and blend well for at least a minute.
- Strain your milk by using your nut milk bag.
- Add your carrot juice to the almond milk.
Audio Languages: English
Coleslaw With Yogurt DressingS1:Ep7 11 mins
Corn SalsaS1:Ep8 11 mins
FattoushS1:Ep9 8 mins
You Might Also Like
Miso Eggplant SaladS1:Ep3 20 mins
Buddha BowlS1:Ep4 13 mins
Quick & Rich Pasta SauceS1:Ep8 10 mins
Vegan Spaghetti BologneseS1:Ep6 20 mins
Potato BakeS1:Ep9 13 mins
Avo’s Signature ElixirS1:Ep2 13 mins
Chocolatey Spice ElixirS1:Ep3 11 mins
Sign up for free videos and the latest from Gaia