A handful of almonds, a heap of rewards. This is a coleslaw with a dressing that makes a difference!
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- 1 cup coconut flesh
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp mustard
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ cup coconut water
- 1 tbsp honey
- ¼ cup almonds (soaked)
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ head red cabbage, shredded
- ½ head green cabbage, shredded
- 2 carrots, grated
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- ½ bunch parsley, chopped roughly
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- Salt and pepper
- Add coconut flesh, olive oil, mustard, lemon juice, coconut water, honey, almonds, and salt to a Vitamix/ blender and blend until well combined and smooth.
- Set aside.
- Add the carrots and cabbages into your food processor, mix well; set aside.
- Prepare the spring onions and parsley.
- Mix them all in a bowl.
- Top this with your yogurt dressing and mix with your hands.
Audio Languages: English
Corn SalsaS1:Ep8 11 mins
FattoushS1:Ep9 8 mins
Indian Coriander VeggiesS1:Ep10 18 mins
You Might Also Like
Cashew MilkS1:Ep4 2 mins
Miso Eggplant SaladS1:Ep3 20 mins
Buddha BowlS1:Ep4 13 mins
Quick & Rich Pasta SauceS1:Ep8 10 mins
Garden PizzaS1:Ep6 7 mins
Gado GadoS1:Ep5 14 mins
Vegan Spaghetti BologneseS1:Ep6 20 mins
Red Rice SaladS1:Ep10 17 mins
Socca and Chunky SaladS1:Ep5 14 mins
Sign up for free videos and the latest from Gaia