This is a warm drink that is rich in minerals (especially silica) that promote the growth of healthy hair, skin and nail tissue, while also providing a delicious source of antioxidants.
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- 2 cups warm horsetail-nettle tea
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp mesquite or lucuma
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp maca root powder
- ¼ tsp vanilla powder
- Raw honey
- 1 tbsp chia seeds (optional)
- Brew a tea from horsetail and nettle, using either loose herbs or tea bags.
- Strain the herbs, and use two cups of the tea to blend with the remaining ingredients.
Audio Languages: English
You Might Also Like
Sign up for free videos and the latest from Gaia