A beautiful smelling Indian veggie salad! Coriander or cilantro is a wonderful source of dietary fiber, manganese, iron, and magnesium as well.
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- 2 cups coriander leaves
- 1 small shallot
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp curry powder
- Pinch of cumin powder
- Salt and pepper
- 1 fresh raw corn on the cob
- 1 cup sweet potato, grated or finely diced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 zucchini, cut into rounds
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 6 shallots, finely diced
- 2 cups fresh mint, finely minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- Add all the dressing ingredients to a Vitamix or a high-speed blender.
- Blend well so all is well combined. It's okay to have a bit of texture here.
- Remove the kernels from the cob, add all the salad ingredients to a bowl.
- Toss well, adding salt and pepper.
- Add the dressing to the salad and toss well so everything is coated.
- Serve with a big bowl of greens and herbs.
Audio Languages: English
Miso Ginger VegetablesS1:Ep11 12 mins
Not Tuna SushiS1:Ep12 17 mins
Oats GroatsS1:Ep13 6 mins
You Might Also Like
Miso Eggplant SaladS1:Ep3 20 mins
Kim Chi PancakesS1:Ep7 16 mins
Socca and Chunky SaladS1:Ep5 14 mins
Buddha BowlS1:Ep4 13 mins
Vegan Spaghetti BologneseS1:Ep6 20 mins
Quick & Rich Pasta SauceS1:Ep8 10 mins
Raw Apple PieS1:Ep9 6 mins
Raw Coconut Rough Ice CreamS1:Ep4 2 mins
Pimped Up 2-Minute NoodlesS1:Ep2 14 mins
Sign up for free videos and the latest from Gaia