Power up with a deliciously creamy coffee that keeps you going and going! Not your ordinary coffee, this keto version provides a source of nourishing fats, a hit of energizing cacao, and a steady release of caffeine to keep you energized for hours!
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- 200ml freshly brewed organic coffee
- 2 Changing Habits Cacao Wafers (or 100% dark chocolate)
- 1 tbsp ghee or unsalted organic butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp fresh cashews, soaked in filtered water overnight, or nut butter of your choice
- 1 tsp of maleo, or rapadura sugar to taste
- Add all ingredients into a Thermomix or blender.
- Mix until a well combined, creamy consistency is reached.
If you don't have a Thermomix, you can use a blender or food processor.
Audio Languages: English
You Might Also Like
Mercury & Alzheimer'sS1:Ep3 6 mins
Correlation vs. CausationS1:Ep8 3 mins
No Safe Level Of MercuryS1:Ep9 2 mins
Mercury Fillings Harm ChildrenS1:Ep5 3 mins
Mercury & InfertilityS1:Ep4 4 mins
Dental Mercury & The EnvironmentS1:Ep2 4 mins
Mercury Exposure & Amalgam RemovalS1:Ep10 2 mins
Coconut Water and Milk KefirsS1:Ep3 13 mins
Donna Gates Cultured VeggiesS1:Ep2 16 mins
Sign up for free videos and the latest from Gaia