A household staple for many. Recreate this traditional-style mayonnaise and you'll never want the store-bought varieties again! You can just taste the freshness!
Makes: 1 whole jar
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- 1 clove garlic
- 250 ml or 8 oz Changing Habits Inca Inchi Oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 egg yolks
- Sea salt
- Place egg yolks, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper in Thermomix and mix until combined.
- Slowly pour oil onto the lid of the Thermomix to dispense oil slowly into the mix while the machine is running.
- Once all the oil has been added increase the speed of the machine until completely mixed and has a thick consistency.
If you don't have a Thermomix, you can use a blender or food processor.