A household staple for many. Recreate this traditional-style mayonnaise and you'll never want the store-bought varieties again! You can just taste the freshness!
Makes: 1 whole jar
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- 1 clove garlic
- 250 ml or 8 oz Changing Habits Inca Inchi Oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 egg yolks
- Sea salt
- Place egg yolks, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper in Thermomix and mix until combined.
- Slowly pour oil onto the lid of the Thermomix to dispense oil slowly into the mix while the machine is running.
- Once all the oil has been added increase the speed of the machine until completely mixed and has a thick consistency.
If you don't have a Thermomix, you can use a blender or food processor.
Audio Languages: English
You Might Also Like
Mercury & Alzheimer'sS1:Ep3 6 mins
Correlation vs. CausationS1:Ep8 3 mins
Mercury Fillings Harm ChildrenS1:Ep5 3 mins
No Safe Level Of MercuryS1:Ep9 2 mins
Mercury & InfertilityS1:Ep4 4 mins
Dental Mercury & The EnvironmentS1:Ep2 4 mins
Mercury Exposure & Amalgam RemovalS1:Ep10 2 mins
Evidence Of Harm1 hr 19 mins
Normalizing the SupernaturalS1:Ep9 57 mins
The New Future of Art and ScienceS1:Ep7 59 mins
Sign up for free videos and the latest from Gaia