Skip the supermarket varieties, and load up on nutrients with a healthier version of this cult classic!
Makes: 1 whole jar
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- 1 bunch of basil
- 100 g walnuts
- 50 g parmesan freshly grated (or yeast flakes)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch Himalayan sea salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients into the Thermomix or food processor and mix until combined to the consistency you prefer.
- Store in a jar or closed container.
- Best served with 1 cup gluten free organic rice pasta.
- If you don't have a Thermomix, you can use a blender or food processor.
Featuring: Cyndi O’Meara, James Colquhoun
Audio Languages: English
You Might Also Like
Sign up for free videos and the latest from Gaia