Skip the supermarket varieties, and load up on nutrients with a healthier version of this cult classic!
Makes: 1 whole jar
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- 1 bunch of basil
- 100 g walnuts
- 50 g parmesan freshly grated (or yeast flakes)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch Himalayan sea salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients into the Thermomix or food processor and mix until combined to the consistency you prefer.
- Store in a jar or closed container.
- Best served with 1 cup gluten free organic rice pasta.
- If you don't have a Thermomix, you can use a blender or food processor.
Audio Languages: English
You Might Also Like
Mercury & Alzheimer'sS1:Ep3 6 mins
Correlation vs. CausationS1:Ep8 3 mins
Mercury Fillings Harm ChildrenS1:Ep5 3 mins
No Safe Level Of MercuryS1:Ep9 2 mins
Mercury & InfertilityS1:Ep4 4 mins
Dental Mercury & The EnvironmentS1:Ep2 4 mins
Mercury Exposure & Amalgam RemovalS1:Ep10 2 mins
Coconut Water and Milk KefirsS1:Ep3 13 mins
Rocket FuelS1:Ep8 12 mins
Jon Gabriel SnackS1:Ep5 4 mins
Sign up for free videos and the latest from Gaia