No boiling hot water needed to make your rice paper soft. These incredible and filling rice paper rolls are made with whatever you have in the fridge!
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- 1 packet rice paper rounds (22cm)
FOR THE NOODLES
- Rice noodles
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 1 tbsp sesame seed oil
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
FOR THE FILLING
- ½ red bell pepper
- 1 carrot
- 1 head of lettuce
- 1 cucumber
- 1 handful mint leaves
- 1 handful cilantro leaves
FOR THE DRESSING
- 2 tbsp sesame seed oil
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 2 tbsp umeboshi plum vinegar
- ½ tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp ginger
- 1 red chili
- To prepare the noodles, cook your noodles following the packet instructions.
- Add the spring onions, ginger, tamari, sesame seed oil, salt, and pepper to the noodles and set aside.
- To assemble the rolls, fill a shallow tray with water at room temperature.
- Dip a rice paper round in the tray and keep it there for 15 seconds or until soft.
- Place the paper on a flat surface and add the filling ingredients to the middle of the paper.
- Fold in the ends and roll up the paper firmly to enclose the filling.
- Repeat the same with the remaining rice paper rounds and fillings.
- To prepare the dressing, whisk together the ingredients until well combined.
Audio Languages: English
Fast Vegan NachosS1:Ep4 12 mins
Socca and Chunky SaladS1:Ep5 14 mins
Vegan Spaghetti BologneseS1:Ep6 20 mins
You Might Also Like
Indian Coriander VeggiesS1:Ep10 18 mins
Vegan LasagnaS1:Ep6 31 mins
Miso Ginger VegetablesS1:Ep11 12 mins
FattoushS1:Ep9 8 mins
Not Tuna SushiS1:Ep12 17 mins
Pasta AlfredoS1:Ep15 15 mins
Corn SalsaS1:Ep8 11 mins
Oats GroatsS1:Ep13 6 mins
Red Rice SaladS1:Ep10 17 mins
Coleslaw With Yogurt DressingS1:Ep7 11 mins
Potato BakeS1:Ep9 13 mins
Sign up for free videos and the latest from Gaia