Galactic Threats

The galaxy has mercenaries, pirates, and crime syndicates, like on Earth, controlling certain regions of space that are hazardous to travel through. These bad actors represent only 5% of the galaxy's populations. Randy Cramer tells us that 95% of the civilizations throughout our galaxy pose no threat to our planet and our way of life. But he iterates that we must stand on guard for that remaining 5% who use their advanced tech to cripple species, drive slave labor, and drain planets of their resources. He discusses various species and their agendas that lead to conflicts with members of Earth’s secret space programs.

Host: Emery Smith
Featuring: Randy Cramer
Audio Languages: English
Subtitles: English, German, Spanish