This warming soup is as delicious as it is nourishing. The combination of ginger, lemongrass, and chili culminate in a perfect aromatic fusion that will delight the senses.
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- 12 oz (1½ cups) broth (vegetable or chicken)
- 4 oz (½ cup) coconut milk
- 1 cup pumpkin, chopped
- 1 lemongrass stalk, roughly chopped
- 1-inch knob ginger, thinly sliced
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper or 1 small chili, finely chopped
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander seed powder
- Add everything to pot and simmer for 7-10 minutes.
- Remove lemongrass. Add the soup to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
Featuring: James Colquhoun
Audio Languages: English
You Might Also Like
Sign up for free videos and the latest from Gaia