It's a light and satisfying bowl of breakfast eggs with loads of nourishing greens that will start your day with good nutrition. It will set you up with lots of energy, help you feel fresh and keep nasty bloating away. And when you start your day right, you focus better and make healthier choices all day long.
(use organic where possible)
- 3 eggs, whisked
- ½ zucchini, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 mushrooms, thinly sliced
- ¼ leek, thinly sliced
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- ½ bunch baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 tomato
- ½ cup sprouts
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Heat a medium pan over low heat.
- Add the olive oil and all the veggies except the spinach.
- Season well with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 3 minutes and stir the veggies constantly.
- Mix in the spinach stirring constantly.
- Sprinkle with a splash of olive oil once again.
- Add the eggs covering all the veggies.
- Reduce the heat to low and pop the lid on.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes then turn off the heat and allow to rest with the lid on.
- Serve with the tomato and sprouts, olives and more herbs, seasoned well.