Green Eggs Breakfast Glory
It's a light and satisfying bowl of breakfast eggs with loads of nourishing greens that will start your day with good nutrition. It will set you up with lots of energy, help you feel fresh and keep nasty bloating away. And when you start your day right, you focus better and make healthier choices all day long.
(use organic where possible)
- 3 eggs, whisked
- ½ zucchini, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 mushrooms, thinly sliced
- ¼ leek, thinly sliced
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- ½ bunch baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 tomato
- ½ cup sprouts
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Heat a medium pan over low heat.
- Add the olive oil and all the veggies except the spinach.
- Season well with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 3 minutes and stir the veggies constantly.
- Mix in the spinach stirring constantly.
- Sprinkle with a splash of olive oil once again.
- Add the eggs covering all the veggies.
- Reduce the heat to low and pop the lid on.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes then turn off the heat and allow to rest with the lid on.
- Serve with the tomato and sprouts, olives and more herbs, seasoned well.
Audio Languages: English
Leek SauceS1:Ep7 9 mins
Breakfast PorridgeS1:Ep8 6 mins
Potato BakeS1:Ep9 13 mins
You Might Also Like
Not Tuna SushiS1:Ep12 17 mins
Buddha BowlS1:Ep4 13 mins
Miso Eggplant SaladS1:Ep3 20 mins
Oats GroatsS1:Ep13 6 mins
The McVegan BurgerS1:Ep8 24 mins
Fast Vegan NachosS1:Ep4 12 mins
Pasta AlfredoS1:Ep15 15 mins
QuicheS1:Ep17 26 mins
Miso Ginger VegetablesS1:Ep11 12 mins
Sign up for free videos and the latest from Gaia