Join Sean Stephenson, therapist, self-help best-selling author, and motivational speaker, as he takes us on his journey of setting himself free from pain and misery through the power of choice. Born with a rare bone disorder that caused his bones to become very fragile and stunted his growth, he faced countless challenges, however, he pushed through, pursuing a life of quality. His message is inspiring, encouraging each of us to change our mindset for a life of abundance, a life of joy, and recognizing all of the good.
In this interview, you will learn:
- The one question that has set him up for life and the success he has had to this day
- We all have control over what we make things mean
- Insecurities are one of the greatest thieves of the human value
- How to manage your insecurities when there is no cure
- The power we all have to determine the labels that are put on us
- When you decided to be unrealistic, you an create incredible opportunities