Simple but nutritious oats groats for breakfast!
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- 1 cup whole oat groats
- 2 cups water for soaking
- 2-3 grapes, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- ½ tbsp hemp
- 1 tbsp any dried fruit
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Nut milk or coconut water (optional)
- Raw honey (optional)
- Salt (optional)
- Soak the oats overnight in the water.
- Drain and add all the ingredients to a bowl.
- Adding nut milk or coconut water is optional, then honey and salt; this tastes amazing without any liquid.
- Top with fruit of your choice.
Featuring: Chef Cynthia Louise
Audio Languages: English
You Might Also Like
Sign up for free videos and the latest from Gaia