Who doesn't love bliss balls, as they make the perfect hunger-busting dessert to keep in the fridge! This version shows you how easy and delicious it is to get healthy fats and amino acids into our diet.
Tahini health benefits include that it's high in healthy fats and amino acids, a great source of essential vitamins and minerals, helps regulate blood pressure and cholesterol, can help balance hormones, helps improve skin health, and boosts nutrient absorption.
Serves: Makes 20 balls
(use organic where possible)
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup or more of mixed dried fruit
- ½ cup tahini
- ½ cup honey
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until completely combined and sticky.
- Shape into small balls, rolling with your wet hands.
- Toast the coconut, if you wish, and coat the balls.
- Store in a container and keep in the fridge.