Making your own broth will completely transform the way you think about the humble noodle!
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- 1 packet noodles
- 500ml water
- ¼ cup tamari
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Fresh ginger
- 2 tbsp shiro miso paste
- ½ carrot
- ½ red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- ½ bunch baby spinach leaves
- 2-3 dried shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 handful coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 handful mung bean sprouts
- 3 spring onions
- salt and pepper
- Fill a small pot with the water, add the dried mushrooms, stir in the tamari, sesame seed oil, grated ginger, and miso paste.
- Taste and season well.
- Add the noodles and cook following the package instructions. Just before they are cooked, add the hard veggies and cook for a minute.
- Add the leafy veggies, cook for a few seconds and turn off the heat.
- Pour into a serving bowl and top with the mushrooms, herbs, and sprouts.
Audio Languages: English
Fresh Rice Paper RollsS1:Ep3 13 mins
Fast Vegan NachosS1:Ep4 12 mins
Socca and Chunky SaladS1:Ep5 14 mins
You Might Also Like
Miso Ginger VegetablesS1:Ep11 12 mins
Indian Coriander VeggiesS1:Ep10 18 mins
Potato BakeS1:Ep9 13 mins
Miso Eggplant SaladS1:Ep3 20 mins
FattoushS1:Ep9 8 mins
Vegan Neat LoafS1:Ep7 26 mins
Coleslaw With Yogurt DressingS1:Ep7 11 mins
Corn SalsaS1:Ep8 11 mins
Leek SauceS1:Ep7 9 mins
Pasta AlfredoS1:Ep15 15 mins
Sign up for free videos and the latest from Gaia