Raw Chia Porridge With Almonds, Dates and Cinnamon
An awesome, classic porridge with healthy soaked almonds and chia seeds which are rich in antioxidants!
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- 1 cup almonds (soaked overnight in water and rinsed well)
- 1-2 tbsp vanilla seeds
- ½ cup water; more if you require
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Ginger (optional)
- Fruit of your choice
- Medjool dates (optional)
- Add the soaked almonds to your Vitamix or high-speed blender.
- Add the water and the vanilla seeds.
- Strain the mixture through a cheesecloth, squeeze to drain the water into a bowl.
- Add the chia seeds to the water, whisk well.
- Allow to sit for 5 minutes, then add the fruits.
- Optional to add dates as a sweetener.
Audio Languages: English
Spicy CabbageS1:Ep19 14 mins
TempehS1:Ep20 16 mins
Un-fried RiceS1:Ep21 18 mins
You Might Also Like
Mango Coconut ChutneyS1:Ep8 5 mins
Raw Apple PieS1:Ep9 6 mins
Miso Eggplant SaladS1:Ep3 20 mins
Mexican Bean ChiliS1:Ep23 4 mins
Kale SaladS1:Ep6 5 mins
Pesto Pasta with Steamed GreensS1:Ep22 4 mins
Green Vegetable SoupS1:Ep25 3 mins
Toggie SproutsS1:Ep14 15 mins
Spicy EggplantsS1:Ep13 19 mins
Sign up for free videos and the latest from Gaia