A mouth-watering and very nutritious dish using cauliflower which is an excellent source of vitamin C, vitamin K, folate, pantothenic acid, and vitamin B6.
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce or liquid aminos
- 1 tbsp honey
- Ginger, grated (optional)
- 1 large cauliflower, chopped roughly
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- ½ zucchini, cut into small pieces
- 1 yellow capsicum, cut into small pieces
- ¼ cup fresh coriander, chopped roughly
- ½ long red chili, minced
- ½ cup fresh or frozen peas
- 2 large mushrooms, sliced thinly
- ⅓ cup mung bean sprouts
- Salt and pepper
- Add the cauliflower to a food processor, pulse for about 5 seconds. Do not over pulse; you don't want this to be mash, you are after texture.
- Prepare the un-fried rice ingredients and add all of the rest of them to a large bowl.
- Season well with salt and pepper.
- Mix with the cauliflower.
- Mix the dressing well with the mixture.
Featuring: Chef Cynthia Louise
Audio Languages: English
You Might Also Like
Sign up for free videos and the latest from Gaia