Loaded with herbs and spices, this raw cabbage slaw can be served along side steamed fish, tofu or on it's own as a fresh salad for lunch.
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- 2 tbsp liquid aminos
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp miso
- Pinch of cayenne
- Salt and pepper
- 1 whole cabbage, roughly chopped
- 2 carrots, julienne cut
- 4 slivers ginger, julienne cut
- 4 slices turmeric, julienne cut
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1 cup fresh coriander, chopped roughly
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 red chili, seeds removed, minced
- Mix all the dressing ingredients well.
- Add the dressing to the veggies (except for the coriander) and with your hands, mix this for about a minute.
- Push down the mix firmly and squeeze the veggies so they soften.
- Add the coriander and serve.
Featuring: Chef Cynthia Louise
Audio Languages: English
You Might Also Like
Sign up for free videos and the latest from Gaia