This beverage really lives up to its name! So many powerhouse ingredients in one recipe and so many benefits.
2L per batch, Standard serve 1 cup (250ml) -- 8 standard serves per batch
Why It's Good For You:
The beauty of fermenting nourishing foods such as carrots, apples, and beets is that it maintains their nutrient-dense profiles while removing the natural sugars that can perpetuate unpleasant digestive symptoms; bloating, gas, fatigue -- often signs of a candida overgrowth and/or a leaky gut.
(use organic where possible)
- 6 apples
- 6 beetroots
- 3-6 carrots
- 1 bunch radishes
- 1 onion
- 1 cucumber
- Herbs such as basil, parsley, and mint
- Spices such as turmeric and ginger
- 1 cup coconut kefir
- Juice all fruits & vegetables.
- Place the juice in a 2 L fermenting jar with 1 cup coconut kefir.
- Secure the lid and leave to ferment on the bench top for 12-24 hours.
- Transfer to the fridge.
- You may use a starter culture of choice. You can purchase starter cultures from health food stores or online.