A full-flavored curry that's the ultimate comfort food. Make in bulk and store portions in the freezer for those nights when you need a quick, nourishing meal!Best served with cauliflower mash, quinoa or rice.
Why It's So Good For You
Slow cooking is a way to enjoy great-tasting meals with a minimum amount of effort. This budget-friendly cooking method takes tougher cuts of meat and turns them into hearty, flavoursome meals. The moist cooking method also ensures tender, juicy results every time!
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- 2 lbs chuck steak
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 4 cloves garlic, roughly smashed
- 4 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tbsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper or chili flakes
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup veg/beef/chicken stock
- ½ cup coconut cream
- Add all the ingredients to the slow cooker and place on low heat for 6 hours minimum.
- Serve with cauliflower mash, quinoa or rice and chopped cilantro.