Vanilla Coconut Ice Cream
You should never feel guilty about eating ice cream! Let Chef Cynthia dazzle you while she makes dreamy but nourishing Vanilla Coconut Ice Cream!
Rich in fiber and packed with essential vitamins and minerals, coconut is full of multiple health benefits from protecting against heart diseases to good digestion and even protecting your teeth!
(use organic where possible)
- 1 hard coconut, flesh removed, roughly chopped
- 1 liter water
- 1 cup young coconut flesh
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups coconut sugar, more if you want it sweeter
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- Pinch of Salt
- First, make your coconut milk. Blend the coconut and water for 1 minute.
- Strain through a nut bag and set aside.
- Add the remaining ingredients (except the coconut oil) to your blender, and blend for 1-2 minutes.
- Turn off the machine, add the coconut oil, and blend for 3-5 seconds on high speed.
- Transfer to your ice cream machine and follow the manufacturer's instructions.
- Eat straight after the machine has finished churning or allow to set in the freezer.
Audio Languages: English
You Might Also Like
Coconut Enchilada WrapS1:Ep3 4 mins
Pasta AlfredoS1:Ep15 15 mins
TempehS1:Ep20 16 mins
Spicy CabbageS1:Ep19 14 mins
Green Monster Radiation Defense DrinkS1:Ep6 17 mins
QuicheS1:Ep17 26 mins
Creamy Sesame MilkS1:Ep3 1 min
Un-fried RiceS1:Ep21 18 mins
Not Tuna SushiS1:Ep12 17 mins
Sign up for free videos and the latest from Gaia