Matias De Stefano relays his memories from the time he lived in Atlantis and learned their most important stories of creating life as we know it. This includes the human experiment which began as the Annunaki/ Aessir came to Earth and would become a part of the Atlantis experiment. They could not survive well here, and knew they had to pair their DNA with indigenous humans. Through a treaty between Arcturians and Aessir, the sons and daughters of the stars were born. They became the 12 families of Atlantis and were connected with 12 portals to the universe. Ultimately, the time of the Annunaki had to come to an end, and the galactic confederation took drastic steps that is now remembered as a war between angels and demons.
As we delve into the history of Atlantis we learn:
• Atlantis was part of the human experiment to see if a culture could be created to resonate with the heart of the planet and help the galaxy be harmonious with this planet’s awakening
• Deeper details into the human experiment, the roles various beings played, and why they have an interest in humanity
• The origin of Poseidon, whom they called Thalin, that guided the 12 families of Atlantis
• Why an ice age was needed to break human civilization free from the chains of the Annunaki
• As the Annunaki retreated, they went underground, connecting with the 12 portals, now known as Agarthan network.