Join James Colquhoun in this exclusive interview with author, ultra-endurance athlete and wellness advocate, Rich Roll as they take things back to the beginning and unpack Rich’s journey to wellness. From being an overweight, overworked 40-something to becoming an image of health and icon for human ability in the ultra endurance world, Rich's story contains those 'ah-hah' moments that that will trigger the resurgence of your own transformation.
You’ll also discover how food was the initial portal that brought Rich into a universe of personal growth and exploration. How changing the vibration of what he put into his body, opened up a sense of self care and a deeper connection with who he was and helped him to forge a pathway forward. Ultimately, leading him to discover the importance of mindset in relation to achieving true health.
In this interview, you will learn:
- About Rich’s Journey
- The wakeup call that made Rich change
- Rebuilding and repairing, what it involved
- How to positively look back on your story and learn from your actions
- How to find that willingness to change
- Why Rich chooses a 100% plant-based diet
- How to find and become the most authentic version of yourself