In this interview, you’ll be hearing from Stem Cell Biologist and Author, Dr Bruce Lipton as he discusses the evolution of how we perceive genetics, the importance of early childhood thinking and how to condition the subconscious mind.
Bruce will talk in depth about the relationship between, biology, physics and the mechanics of the mind through powerful metaphors that will push you towards regaining your own innate power to transform your life and your health. From the inside out.
Be sure to get your pen and paper ready, this interview is packed with detailed and invaluable information.
In this interview, you will learn:
- Bruce’s beginnings as a conventional science teacher
- The evolution of science over the last 50 years
- How the environment controls your genetics
- How you’re not a victim of your hereditary
- The power of your biology
- The culture medium of emotions and their effect on your health
- How the change of your thoughts changes the chemistry of your body
- Growth and protection can’t happen at the same time
- About how illness today is 99% based on your current health and your stress levels
- How belief is a potent element in your wellbeing