Honey Coconut Bark Snacks
If your go-to snack is feeling a little repetitive, mix it up with these no fuss coconut honey bites! Perfect for those who are gluten and dairy intolerant or if you're just looking for healthy snack ideas. Plus the kids will love them!
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- 2 cups large coconut flakes
- 4 tsp coconut oil
- Big pinch of sea salt
- 3 tbsp goji berries
- 1 tbsp raw honey (adjust to your preference)
- Add coconut flakes, coconut oil and sea salt to a food processor and process for 3 to 4 minutes until a paste forms.
- Spread about ¼ inch thick onto parchment paper. Sprinkle goji berries all over the bark, then drizzle with raw honey.
- Place in the freezer overnight to set the mix.
- Store in the freezer in an airtight freezer bag or freezer-safe glass container.
Audio Languages: English
You Might Also Like
Toasted PepitasS1:Ep2 2 mins
Chicken Quinoa Soup with Homemade Bone BrothS1:Ep5 6 mins
10-Minute Salmon & Watermelon Mint PopsS2:Ep3 11 mins
Homemade Pho Soup & Vietnamese Banh Mi WrapsS2:Ep1 19 mins
Spicy EggplantsS1:Ep13 19 mins
Chili And Sour CreamS1:Ep10 14 mins
The Seedy Sicilian PizzaS1:Ep4 14 mins
Lemon Curd TartS1:Ep5 2 mins
Sign up for free videos and the latest from Gaia