This is a great all-purpose, low-inflammatory, and affordable flour blend that features in all flour-based recipes of this series. This blend can also be used in many other recipes that call for all-purpose gluten-free flour.
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- 1 cup chickpea flour
- 1 cup arrowroot or tapioca starch
- ½ cup potato starch
- ½ cup buckwheat flour (or amaranth or quinoa flour)
- Combine flours in one large bowl.
- Mix thoroughly to combine well.
- Store in an airtight glass jar in the fridge or cool pantry for up to 12 months.