In this science-packed episode, Dr. Bruce Lipton Ph.D. explains how we can move beyond genetic determinism to take epigenetic control over our lives. This means that you are not your genes. You can change your genetic expression by changing how you respond to your environment. He reveals how perception is the most important part of altering our genetic readout. When we change our views of our environment, we change everything about our lives, from the inside out.
Important lessons we learn in this episode:
• Just because a trait runs in your family does not necessarily mean that it will affect you
• Lifestyle changes affect cancer and your overall wellbeing
• We go deep into the mechanisms within the cells where signals from the environment affect the DNA blueprint activity.
• The flow of signals from the environment through DNA, RNA, and proteins
• How consciousness affects that flow of information