Our formative years dive deep into the heart of how we’ve been conditioned as human beings and impact how we show up in the world today. Discover how your childhood has shaped your “reality” and how this could be holding you back in life. Learn how to break free from limiting beliefs and rediscover your true self.
In this episode you will discover:
- How your formative years have shaped the parts of yourself you express and suppress.
- That your limiting beliefs stem from your childhood and how to reshape these beliefs.
- How to recover your true self — the one that wanted to be in a band, be a ballerina, or run their own business.
- Why as a parent we ultimately do one of two things; uplift or diminish the spirits of our children.
- How to set your child up to be their strongest and happiest versions of themselves.
- Why your role as a parent is one of a student rather than a teacher.