Join Wim Hof, or more commonly known as the "Ice Man" in this exclusive extended interview as he shares his knowledge and journey on how breathwork and cold therapy has made him mentally and physically strong. You'll also learn about the becoming of his methods and how you too can apply his concepts to help you become stronger and calmer. Inspiring and insightful, this interview will help you comprehend the incredible power of harnessing your own body's potential.
In this interview, you'll learn:
- About Wim's upbringing and what led him to discover cold therapy and breathe work
- How society and science rejected Wim's methods and experiences
- The physiological rationale behind the concept of breathing
- How to become an alchemist of your own body
- To make your immune system work for you
- The tools to control your mood
- How to consciously tap into the depth, discover what endangers your immune system which attacks your functionality Disclaimer: Always do the breathing exercise in a safe environment (e.g. sitting on a couch/floor) and unforced. Never practice it before or during diving, driving, swimming, taking a bath, or any other environment/place where it might be dangerous to faint. The breathing exercise has a profound effect and should be practiced in the way it is explained.
To find out more about the Wim Hof Method head to https://www.wimhofmethod.com