Join Guinness World Record holder and 4x world free diving champion Stig Severinsen, as he dives deep into the unlimited power of the breath. As a biologist, he gives the science behind the countless benefits of breathwork as well as the physiological capabilities people can have over their body when they tap into this understanding.Every breath you take is living life to the fullest.
In this interview, you will learn:
- His countless achievements and the impact they have on his daily health
- The feelings he experienced holding his breath for a world record 22 minutes
- How breathing correctly can lead to better performance, healing, & stress reduction
- How to tap into the true potential of humanity through breathwork
- The negative effects of not being aware of the breath
- The link between breathwork and visualisation and the way it ignites the power of possibility
- Through the breath, people are able to connect in with the heart and change the heart rate
- How easy it is to incorporate breath work into your daily routine Disclaimer: Always do the breathing exercise in a safe environment (e.g. sitting on a couch/floor) and unforced. Never practice it before or during diving, driving, swimming, taking a bath, or any other environment/place where it might be dangerous to faint. The breathing exercise has a profound effect and should be practiced in the way it is explained.