Scientists who study the evolution of humanity are seeing a stunning rapid evolution in what it means to be human, at the genetic level. David Wilcock examines the fossil remains which suggests that everything we thought we knew about human evolution is about to change.
• The findings of human remains which show us that evolution is not gradual, but spontaneous and world-wide
• The indicators which show that modern humans have moved into the evolutionary fast lane
• The applied energetic sciences which can lead to increases in health and longevity
• How all of this was foretold in the Law of One Material
• We can expect another major shift in human evolution, very soon