In this interview, you will hear from author, lecturer and educator Dr Joe Dispenza about how he went from the prime of his life, to in a single moment questioning whether he will ever be able to walk again. This injury was the one that changed his life forever and forged a new way of thinking, for the now world-leading expert in rewiring your brain to help you heal from the inside out.
Joe will walk you through the methodologies and the concept of emotional healing, how our thoughts and feelings are the vocabulary of the brain and how we can actively control these to mobilize our bodies natural healing capacity.
The power that made the body, should surely be able to heal the body. Right?
In this interview, you will learn:
- About the injury that changed Joe’s life
- Why he decided to heal himself without medical intervention
- How awareness is paying attention to vivid consciousness
- How Joe reconstructed his entire body using the power of the mind
- That nobody has the answers but you
- How healing needs to be done with sincerity and compassion
- How to open up the doors of possibly to answer the questions that aren’t available in a textbook or online
- The science of changing your mind
- The negative effect of the stress response