An easy to make salad dressing! It's super easy to make tahini. Just pop sesame seeds in your blender until you get tahini.
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- ¼ cup tahini
- ½ cup water
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cucumber, diced small
- 1 red capsicum, diced small
- ½ cup coriander, roughly chopped
- ½ cup parsley, roughly chopped
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ lime or lemon
- Flax crackers for that extra crunch
- Add tahini, water, garlic, lemon, salt, and pepper to a Vitamix and blend till well combined.
- Mix well the cucumber, capsicum, coriander, parsley, cumin, and lemon into a bowl.
- To serve this very light and fresh salad, drizzle your dressing over the top and add a squeeze of lime or lemon.
- Top with a few flax crackers.
Audio Languages: English
Broccoli saladS1:Ep4 5 mins
Burger With The LotS1:Ep5 18 mins
You Might Also Like
Miso Eggplant SaladS1:Ep3 20 mins
Cookie Dough Bon BonsS1:Ep8 2 mins
Vegan Spaghetti BologneseS1:Ep6 20 mins
Buddha BowlS1:Ep4 13 mins
Socca and Chunky SaladS1:Ep5 14 mins
Leek SauceS1:Ep7 9 mins
Sweet Potato FriesS1:Ep6 2 mins
Raw Recipes IntroductionS1:Ep1 4 mins
Sign up for free videos and the latest from Gaia