An easy to make salad dressing! It's super easy to make tahini. Just pop sesame seeds in your blender until you get tahini.
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- ¼ cup tahini
- ½ cup water
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cucumber, diced small
- 1 red capsicum, diced small
- ½ cup coriander, roughly chopped
- ½ cup parsley, roughly chopped
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ lime or lemon
- Flax crackers for that extra crunch
- Add tahini, water, garlic, lemon, salt, and pepper to a Vitamix and blend till well combined.
- Mix well the cucumber, capsicum, coriander, parsley, cumin, and lemon into a bowl.
- To serve this very light and fresh salad, drizzle your dressing over the top and add a squeeze of lime or lemon.
- Top with a few flax crackers.
Featuring: Chef Cynthia Louise
Audio Languages: English
You Might Also Like
Sign up for free videos and the latest from Gaia