It’s not always easy to feel love for yourself. This is one of my favorite meditations to do on days when I feel the need for a gentle reminder to nurture, nourish, and be more compassionate to myself and my process.
- Find a peaceful space, either outdoors or a well-lit space with natural light.
- Sit in an upright position with your spine long, place your hands upon your heart and begin to breath deeply into your belly.
- When you have connected to your deep belly breath, bring the word L-O-V-E into your mind’s eye, and feel the energetic impact of the word in your heart.
- Focus on each letter of the word L-O-V-E, as you breathe and notice any vibrations that come into your heart
- Contemplate the meaning of love. Enjoy the journey deep within and bring awareness to the meaning of love within yourself. Be open to your intuition, creative ideas, images, feelings, emotions and revelations.
- Feel your heart and body fill with loving energy, and release the word as well as any and all meanings, basking in the afterglow of your feelings.
- Feel yourself completely surrendering mind, body, heart and spirit to the constant flow of love that exists within you, and bring this energy into each interaction, creation and exchange of your day.
Certified Holistic Nutritionist, Yogini, Lifestyle & Fitness Personality and Published Writer, Zain Saraswati Jamal lives to inspire others toward a life dedicated to health and spiritual healing. A gifted clean-eating chef, Zain is known as the girl who can ‘turn any dirty recipe clean.’ She is the creator of the successful lifestyle blog, Eve Post Apple, and aids her clients in achieving their dream physiques and optimum health with her custom meal plans. Zain has been featured on CTV Noon News Hour, Tosca Reno’s Blog, The Yoga Magazine, as well as in Oxygen Magazine’s Off The Couch Special Issue. Website: www.zainsaraswatijamal.com Blog: http://evepostapple.tumblr.com Facebook: Zain Saraswati Jamal Twitter: @zainsaraswati Instagram: zainsaraswati Pinterest: evepostapple