10 Ways to Empower Your Indigo or Crystal Children
Indigo and Crystal Children are very sensitive to the energy balances in their environments. This can cause very ranged reactions in their emotions, and be quite debilitating in quality of life. Experiencing these peaks and valleys can be very trying, whether you are a parent or if you yourself are one of these gifted children. It is detrimental to their physical, emotional, and spiritual health to be yo-yo-ing back and forth, so empowering your Crystal or Indigo kids is extremely important for their futures surviving in the world.
Here are a few ideas that you can try that give the essentials of empowerment for your Children:
1. Breathing: the breath moves energy throughout the body. When Crystal or Indigo Children are frustrated, scared, hyper, or generally upset, you can ask them to take a moment. Have them stop what they are doing and breathe deeply by inhaling through the nose and exhaling through the mouth. You can tell them to really exert the out blow like they are blowing their anger. Make it a fun game, and even do it with them.
2. Smudging: cleansing your house to help clear the distracting vibrations is a great way to create a soothing home base environment. When should you do it? Immediately after a tantrum, fight, or dissonance of any kind, after you have a lot of people over and on a regular basis. Make it part of your house cleaning routine, sometimes even daily. You will notice a distinct difference very quickly.
3. Staying Grounded: another very important step, there are many methods of how to get this accomplished. If you are looking for something quick and easy, intention and visualizing are your best bets. They can be done in a fast second at any time, anyplace, without anyone even noticing. One method some practitioners advise is to ask Gaia (or Mother Earth) for her permission for your grounding cord to enter the core of her being. Then, visualize a clear cord or clear rope coming from your root chakra (tail bone area) and entering Gaia.
It grows in length and continues to grow until it has been fully anchored into the core of Gaia. This grounding cord releases negative energy and also brings in positive energy. Set your intention to send all the negative energy down this cord, physically exhale, releasing it into Gaia. After the negative energy has all been released, with intention, bring up the positive life-giving earth energy with a physical inhale. Close by thanking Gaia. Have your kids make a monkey chain cord. It’s the intention that works!
4. Shielding: Indigos and Crystals are extremely sensitive. Their highly tuned energy fields pick up negative emotions and environmental energy from their surroundings like a sponge, which cause severe mood swings. The Children unknowingly will pick up all this energy and take it on as their own. Instead of leaving them vulnerable, teach them to create and surround themselves with the “bubble of white light” protection every morning. This repels the negative energy around them but allows the positive energy to enter. Have them visualize this bubble-like a soap bubble with them inside of it.
5. Exercise: it is important for exercise to remain a part of all of our lives in order to keep up a healthy lifestyle, but this also helps the Indigo or Crystal Children to burn off excess energy that they pick up. Their nervous systems are wired differently than others. Excellent exercise outlets to release what they are holding in their emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual bodies are yoga, tai-chi, dancing, martial arts, gymnastics, or anything they love that gets them moving!
6. Inside Nature: bring nature indoors. Make sure to stock your home with lots of beautiful plants, rocks, crystals, waterfalls, aquariums, and so on. Crystal Children in particular have a strong connection to nature, and this will help them feel at ease.
7. Quiet Room: keep a room in your house that is a quiet space with no electrical equipment at all, as Crystals and Indigos are sensitive to machine energy, as well. This is a room for them to just be who they are. Let them do whatever they love to do in their quiet time, whether it’s artwork, reading, puzzles, Legos, and so on.
8. Sea Salt Baths: give your kids nightly baths in sea salt. Make sure they drink extra (non-salted) water, as this naturally pulls toxins from the physical body and also clears negative energies from the energetic body.
9. Clean Environments: do not keep artificial scents in your home. Use only the highest quality oils and unscented beeswax candles. Maintain a relaxed mood with a dolphin, orca, or angelic relaxing music, played on low in the background when you’re at home. Of course, avoid screaming chaotic music, as this is only going to disturb their energy. Also, keep all electrical stuff out of their bedrooms to protect your children from the very dangerous electromagnetic waves these devices send out. This will help them sleep deeply and peacefully.
10. Healing: Reiki Energy Healing, Sound Healing, and other alternative healing methods are recommended for healing, balancing, rejuvenating, and empowering not just Crystals or Indigos, but all of us! Take advantage of such services for you and your children.
Rainbow Body 101: Everything You Didn’t Know
The old and new testaments of the bible, as well as ancient Greek and Egyptian texts, include stories of those who defied death via forms of ascension, but to many, the most compelling tales of transcendence are accounts from the Tibetan Buddhist rainbow body tradition.
While ascension stories are from the distant past, i.e. Enoch and Lazarus (Old Testament) are debated as to whether they are fact or myth, examples of rainbow body events from this century are documented and available. Some believe that ascension and attainment of the rainbow body are the same things, but arguably, there are differences — the Tibetan Buddhist rainbow body is the result of years of specific, disciplined practice with a motive of profound compassion for all beings.
In Tibet and Central Asia, the Buddhist rainbow body tradition goes back to the 8th century, beginning with the great master Padmasambhava, but 20th and 21st-century documentation show that this is no myth or legend — practitioners, from the highest lamas to the most humble laypeople, have attained rainbow body.