In this episode, Chara introduces us to:
- The qualities of the summer season and the ways that these qualities are mirrored in the mind and body.
- A wellness mantra for the summer season that can be applied to your diet, self-care, and interactions to keep you cool, calm, and centered.
Roasted Fruit with Coconut Yogurt & Seeds
Serves: 2 - 4
Breakfast doesn't get easier than fruit! To make it interesting we're taking some beautiful summer fruit, dressing them up with spices like fennel seed powder and cinnamon and then gently roasting them to soften and bring out their flavor, and make them super easy to digest.
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- 2 lbs (approx 1kg) seasonal fruit
- ½ tsp fennel seed powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon powder
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tsp ghee (optional)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- 1 cup coconut yogurt (optional)
- ¼ cup toasted pumpkin seeds (optional)