Am I a Starseed? Starseed Types and Characteristics Revealed
If ever you’ve looked up at the night sky and felt a connection with a bright planet or glowing cluster of stars, you might be feeling your soul’s connection to a past or future life. Given that you came from stardust and have been infused with divine light, you might feel this connection deeply in your bones. Is this an illusion? Or are you born from a distant star, a true descendant of a faraway light-body or planet, a Starseed?
After hundreds of years of analysis and lately more precise evaluation, it’s estimated that there are over 10 billion galaxies in the known Universe. Many say that there are over 100 billion stars in The Milky Way, our home galaxy.
When you piece that together in an equation, it looks something like:
10,000,000,000 X 100,000,000,000 = 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 STARS!
That’s 1 billion-trillion stars in the observable Universe. While that number is massive, imagine the billions of realms and planets that are hidden from view. Imagine the distances we have yet to travel. Consider the possibility that time does not exist and that all matter changes or expands in each moment. Could it be that the number of stars, galaxies, planets, and realms is dynamic, and therefore, incalculable? This would make your birth on Earth either a planned event, a pre-birth choice, or happenstance.
When we wonder about our origins, we might consider that Earth is one of many experiments, during a time when collaborations of alien races seeded stars and planets to grow new worlds. When we die and then choose to reincarnate, it seems we have many options. As amorphous, traveling souls, we not only have this planet to consider, but many others throughout the billions of galaxies, realms, and universes, and within many continuums of spacetime. It’s in this way that our souls may have birthed a thousand times in a thousand different galaxies. We might also be living simultaneous, co-joined lives in a variety of places, and within several spacetime platforms.
Earth is an evolving, stable, three-dimensional planet, with an equal balance of physical and angelic experiences. Because of this, millions of Starseed may have chosen to live among us, hoping to serve or benefit from our style of vulnerability, Earth’s karmic cycles of rebirth, and our planet’s continual expansion.
How Did Humans Source Information On Starseeds?
The ideas and concepts around Starseeds come to us through channelers and seers who regularly connect with the Akashic records. These records comprise the energetic imprints of all intentions, thoughts, emotions, relationships, creations, and events, ever to have occurred, throughout every race, in all the realms, throughout all of spacetime. While much of this information is relatively easy to channel and comprehend, there are several perspectives on how Starseeds come to Earth and the many types of Starseeds.
What Is A Starseed?
According to the channelers, Starseeds are advanced spiritual beings, from other planets and realms, who possess spiritual and scientific knowledge that date back hundreds of thousands of years. It seems that while most Starseeds are benevolent beings who seek to help all living beings throughout all of the realms and universes, some Starseeds seek to control interplanetary resources for the benefit of their home planets.
Most agree that Starseeds are traveling souls from other planets who incarnated on Earth to inspire and heal human beings, and to participate in the planet’s evolution. It’s also possible that these Starseeds are physical descendants of aliens from other worlds, who traveled to Earth to be our planet’s lightworkers.
Starseeds might also have been birthed through inter-consciousness conception, virgin births, akin to the stories about Jesus. Another possibility is that any soul can become a Starseed when another Starseed infuses the soul with intentional light. This can occur when souls are in utero or at any other point in their lives.
Regardless, it seems that Starseeds do exist, in one form or another. We might never know which Starseed concepts are closest to the truth.
How Do You Know if You Are A Starseed?
You may have a quiet sense that you came from somewhere beyond this planet, and can imagine your physical appearance from prior lives, in other worlds. Maybe you fantasize about life in other galaxies with the hope of incarnating elsewhere in future births. You might also be wondering how you got here and if you’ll ever return. Even with these real feelings of alignment with other worlds, you might never know whether or not you are genuinely Starseed.
We all seek belonging, alignment, or kinship with a person, family, group, culture, or society. To fill our hearts and inspire us, we crave acceptance and connection. To help us identify where we might belong, we adorn ourselves with labels that make us feel special or unique. We might say, “I’m a seven on the Enneagram,” or “I’m a recovering Catholic,” or “I’m a conservative Democrat.” We might even say, “I am Starseed, Pleiadian, to be precise.”
Whether they’re based in truth or not, we love our temporary self-identities: the personality constructs with which we build our personas, relationships, and lives. When traditional titles and archetypes fail us, we hunt elsewhere, even into the stars.
This is not to say that your reality as a Starseed is incorrect. It’s to offer the idea that some, if not all, of our birth, imagined, and assumed identities could be illusions.
While most Starseeds appear to have come to Earth to teach and heal its citizens, not all Starseeds are intent on helping us evolve. Some of them have come to this planet for their benefit or to support a darker mission. Regardless of how exotic, not every soul has intentions based on light and love.
Here are some of the more popular and known types of Starseeds.
- Sirian: These souls come from the planets Sirius A and Sirius B. Sirius A is the brightest star in the Earth’s sky. Its original inhabitants came from Vega, in the Lyra constellation, the supposed home of Earth’s ancestors. Sirius B is a smaller star and home to the water beings like the Miengu and Merpeople. These two planets initiated the awakening of all human beings. It is said that Sirius A gave us Ascended Masters like Jesus and Mother Mary.
- Pleiadian: These Starseeds come from the Pleiades, a star cluster also known as Seven Sisters, Messier 45, and The Eye of the Bull, found within the constellation Taurus. You can see a rendition of this cluster in the Subaru automobile logo. Pleiadians are the record keepers for Earth and claim the planet is more than 600 billion years old. The Pleiadian’s exist within a fifth-dimensional frequency, which is where love and creativity are born. They are a matriarchal society that elevates women, children, and families. The Pleiadians behave much like humans, except they are far more emotionally and spiritually evolved. Some might use their advanced skills to maneuver human beings, although most have come to Earth to help it expand its consciousness and evolve.
- Arcturian: These profound beings come from Arcturus, the most advanced civilization in our galaxy. They are fifth-dimensional beings and built a society that became the original prototype for how to live on Earth. Arcturians are emotionally and mentally advanced and were intended to be the spiritual shamans and healers for humanity. Some say that when human beings die, they pass through Arcturian energetic architecture in their journeys from death to rebirth. Like all fifth through ninth dimensional societies, Arcturus has the feeling of an angelic realm. Yet, it can be a helpful landing station for etheric forms, nonphysical consciousness, and rebirthing souls to again become accustomed to a grounded, physical reality. Arcturus is the brightest star in the Bootes constellation.
- Andromedan: This loving, benevolent, and telepathic race is from the spiral-shaped Andromeda Galaxy, otherwise known as MS31 or M31. These beautiful beings have one mission: to bring peace and love to the races enslaved by the Reptilians. Not only heart-centered, Andromedan beings are also intellectually advanced and masters in all categories of science. This balance of the left and right brain gives the Andromedan a unique position in the Universe.
- Indigo, Crystal, and Rainbow: Individuals from these three soul groups often possess special or supernatural abilities, including telepathy, clairvoyance, light-emanation, energy-cleansing, deep empathy, and reality-shifting. Indigos are infused with the power of Archangel Michael and can be stubborn in their intolerance of unfairness. Crystals are infused with the light, joy, and clarity of Archangel Gabriel, and tend to be more fair and kind than their Indigo and Rainbow siblings. Often diagnosed with some form of autism, Rainbow children are the latest wave of healing souls to come to Earth. With a natural detachment from the physical world, these three groups see interactions with this world as spiritual exercises instead of personally advancing events. As the story goes, these lightworkers were encouraged by their soul groups in distant galaxies to serve humanity on Earth selflessly.
- Lightworker: The Lightworker are special souls from a variety of planets and realms who have agreed to incarnate to help Earth and other worlds evolve. They always take births that up-level humanity and raise the consciousness of everyone around them. Their primary purpose is to spread kindness, goodness, and love to every living being they meet. Lightworkers are not beholden to any planet, culture, society, or mission. They work solely for the light.
- Orion: The Orions will ask questions about every detail. They’ll try to create living beings here on Earth who are based in mind. They are obsessed with science and research, and sadly, lack an understanding of their hearts. The Orion mission on Earth is to help improve our understanding of the value of science. Their personal, group, spiritual mission is to learn from humanoids how to be more trusting and faithful. While some Orions have spiritual aspirations, others are agents for the Reptilians and other races that seek to control Earth, rather than emancipate it.
- Feline: These beings from the Lyra constellation can be found depicted in the artwork of Earth’s ancient civilizations, most notably Egypt, with its feline-headed gods and goddesses. These beings are psychic and telepathic and tend to develop spiritual skills rather than ones that feed or benefit their physical realities. They live mostly in the higher dimensions, seeking light, clarity, and abundance through connections with the eternal consciousness. The Felines bring grace to humanity and hope to inspire creativity in all of Earth’s living beings.
- Maldek: Maldek was a planet in our solar system with attributes similar to Earth. Its citizens depended on robotic technologies, much like the trends here on Earth, and they eventually became lazy and sick. In their lust for power, they destroyed their planet, which caused some of them to seek a new home here on Earth. The Maldek learned from their mistakes and hope to inspire humanoids to make better choices in politics, technology, health, and communication.
- Lemurian and Atlantean: These two lands, long ago lost in Earth’s seas, were advanced civilizations that developed philosophical, spiritual, and healing technologies. It is said that they were the first Starseed tribes to form direct exchanges with races from other planets. Given their innovation and commitment to advancement, Lemurians and Atlanteans flourished here on Earth. Similar to Maldek, these cultures eventually destroyed themselves through greed, laziness, and disease. Even though these situations were devastating, the many ideas, technologies, and spiritual attributes they developed were not lost. Some of these culture’s most advanced souls were rescued and became Starseed for other planets throughout the Universe, including current and future incarnations here on Earth.
- Reptilian: Also known as Lizard People, Saurians, and Draconians, these shape-shifters seek to control Earth in the pursuit of selfish benefit. David Icke has reported on the Reptilians, noting that they seek political power on Earth to manipulate human societies, cultures, and human development. Many believe that some Reptilians are living among us with altered physical appearances. Others say that Reptilian spirits enter the bodies of our most prized politicians and sway them away from values and decisions that would benefit the people of the Earth. Luckily, the Reptilians have many enemies who live in the light and have the mission to combat all darkness.
Physical Traits and Abilities
There is much chatter about the specific physical attributes of Starseeds. While some say that Starseeds are tall and thin, or have big eyes and broad foreheads, a soul seeking its expansion will not require one physical type over another. It would be fair to say that Starseeds come in all shapes and sizes. The soul inhabits a physical form because it is drawn into the bosom of a living being through resonance and alignment. Physical attributes are not consistent along these lines and have little meaning when it comes to our spiritual evolution and awakening.
The same can be said for the abilities of Starseeds. All living beings have a unique purpose, each of which gives birth to soul-specific skills and talents. Starseeds do not commandeer any category of industry, and not all of them have the same abilities, attributes, or talents. Starseeds can be machinists, teachers, dancers, artists, politicians, or frustrated stock analysts, as well as depressed, joyful, wild, contained, limited, or expansive, just like the rest of us.
Emotional And Social Awareness
When it comes to emotional intelligence and empathy, Starseeds may be more expanded in these categories. Given the vast arrays of ideologies and experiences they most likely have had, and having lived in a variety of worlds, it stands to reason that Starseeds could possess brighter hearts and the keenest intuition. That said, any soul can digress, and any digressed soul can expand, at any moment, and upon one congruent decision.
Intelligence And Consciousness
When Starseeds are part of spiritual lineages that seeks to help humanity, then they may have higher levels of intelligence and a more expanded collective consciousness. Some Starseed may have the sole purpose of assisting human beings as healers or spiritual masters. Others may have come to Earth to burn karma or heal themselves.
While it might seem novel or romantic to assume that all Starseeds are more evolved than human beings, it’s folly. Every soul, whether from this world or another, is fulfilling a purpose. Every soul is pursuing knowledge, experience, or expansion, on some level. Whether you are Starseed or from Jersey, your birthright is to invite intelligence, seek an expanded consciousness, and fully awaken at any moment.
Other Worldly Feelings
Anyone who has released their birth story, and the related accouterments, have initiated themselves into a more profound clarity. They have opened their hearts and minds, freeing them from the most base constraints. A Starseed may have a more expanded soul and, therefore, can appreciate and align with the nature of other worlds. If this is true for you, it’s quite a gift.
No matter where you’ve come from and no matter who you are, you can open yourself to the expanded collective consciousness that pervades all matter and non-matter. You are not limited by your label, race, or heritage. You are much more than you might realize.
If you seek the other worlds, call them to you. Satiate your passions and curiosities. In the end, though, the things you are calling might distract you from the expansion you seek.
While it might be interesting and exciting to imagine that Starseeds are more evolved than Earth’s human beings, the truth is that any of us can expand at any moment. A Starseed might have the ancestry that points to expansion, but they may or may not have the intention to pursue their highest self.
It’s easy to become distracted by the latest spiritual systems or the most charismatic spiritual media stars. It’s even easier to want to leave our lives and bodies so that we can transcend the Universe and become Everything.
To truly transcend, we don’t have to go anywhere. We can do it from our living rooms.
We’re built to enjoy our minds and all the fantasies they conjure. We are constructed in such ways that one thought can lead us into heaven, while another leads us into hell. When it comes right down to it, as a species, we’re not very stable.
Whether you’re Starseed, Muslim, Lutheran, Japanese, Iranian, brown, red, tall, fat, wonderful, itchy, angry, or hilarious, your current “you” is a temporary construct that you continually co-created with your pre-birth guides, and the parents and cultures you chose for this life. None of these things are concrete. [link text=”
They are temporary sets of constructs and conditions.
Your “you” is a layer atop a beautiful, powerful, vibrant soul, and you have unlimited potential in any direction. Your soul is not small letters; it’s an all-cap YOU, all the time. When we’re too distracted by our small yous, we can miss out on our fulfilling a purpose and embodying the Universe.
Always be careful with the labels you place on yourself. Every label is temporary, only partly true, and only at this moment. Each of these temporary self-identities has limitations and consequences. Try not to hold onto them so tightly.
We are in this life because we were called to this life. Live it as if you are here, in the now. Looking to the stars can be fun, but looking within is where you’ll find the gold. “Within” is your forever home.
Tiny Crystals In Our Brain Could Unlock Psychic Powers
Magnetite is one of the most magnetic substances on Earth. As you can probably guess, it has a diverse range of uses; from fridge magnets to generating electricity in power plants. But what you probably wouldn’t guess is that your brain actually synthesizes these crystals, and you have hundreds of millions of them inside your head. Much smaller ones of course.
Scientists are still unsure what role, if any, these crystals play in the brain’s function. Studies have inferred that it may play a role in long-term memory. In animals, like honey bees, homing pigeons, and dolphins, magnetite is believed to be associated with the ability to respond to the Earth’s magnetic field.
While similar studies have yet to be performed on humans, we do know that Earth’s magnetic fields effect everything from our mood to our ability to learn. Even stranger, research has begun to provide links between the electromagnetic field of our planet and psychic abilities. Could these crystals act like tiny antennas connecting our brains to each other and to the entire planet? It may sound far-fetched, but surprisingly, the evidence is there.
First, let’s look at what we know about the magnetite in our brains. To be honest, we don’t know much: In 1992, the first evidence of this mineral in the brain was published. It was shocking to uncover that this highly magnetic substance was actually synthesized by our bodies, and while we don’t know exactly what function it plays in brain activity, some interesting theories have emerged. A 2009 hypothesis proposed that magnetite plays a significant role in long-term memory. It suggests that cellular components of the brain communicate with each other through magnetic signals, with the magnetite particles acting as tiny antennas, simultaneously receiving information throughout the different parts of the brain.
Magnetite also acts as an antenna for external electromagnetic fields, including the geomagnetic field of the Earth itself. And this is where things start to get interesting. An enormous body of research is emerging that shows substantive links between magnetic fields and cognitive function.
Back in 1978, research physicist Dr. Robert C Beck published preliminary research on the effects of extremely low frequency magnetic fields on the moods of human subjects. ELF fields of 6.67 Hz, 6.26 Hz and lower tend to produce symptoms of confusion, anxiety, depression, tension, fear, mild nausea and headaches. On the other hand, oscillations of 7.8, 8.0, and 9.0 Hz produce anxiety-relieving and stress-reducing effects that mimic some meditative states.
More recently, magnetic fields have been used in successful clinical practices for eliminating depression and bipolar disorder, with over 1300 medical research papers published to date. The non-invasive treatment, known as repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation, uses a wand-shaped gadget to zap away the effects of depression.
While all of this is interesting, and can pave the way for new therapies and treatments, a group of researchers at Canada’s Laurentian University are exploring the role of electromagnetic forces in more extreme cognitive functions. Dr. Michael Persinger is a neuroscientist who has argued that all phenomena, including consciousness, spiritual experiences, and even “paranormal events,” can be explained by physical mechanisms, and can be verified using the scientific method.
Since 1971, he has been researching electromagnetic field effects upon biological organisms, and some of his recent studies sound straight out of a sci-fi movie: Dr. Persinger has shown in the laboratory that magnetic brain stimulation can create metal states conducive to human telepathy. A recent experiment placed two people at a distance in different rooms, each surrounded by an identical, computer-controlled magnetic field. When a light was flashed in one subject’s eye, the person in the other room showed responses in their brain as if they saw the flash of light.
As Dr. Persinger stated:
“We think that’s tremendous because it may be the first macro demonstration of a quantum connection, or so-called quantum entanglement. If true, then there’s another way of potential communication that may have physical applications, for example, in space travel.”
On a much larger scale, correlation has been shown between the geomagnetic forces of the planet and a variety of effects spanning large populations. A 2003 study found “strong empirical support in favor of a geomagnetic-storm effect in stock returns” and “evidence of substantially higher returns around the world during periods of quiet geomagnetic activity.”
Other research has linked geomagnetic activity to suicide, heart-disease, and even birth rates. A particularly curious global effect is related to a standing electromagnetic wave that exists between the Earth’s surface and the ionosphere. Known as “The Schumann Resonance,” this wave has a frequency of 7.8 Hz, and is frequently referenced in alternative theories of consciousness. Measurements by Dr. Persinger have shown that the fundamental and harmonics of the Schumann Resonance were discernible in normal human brain activity, and in fact they correspond to Dr. Beck’s anxiety-reducing ELF fields.
Stranger still was Persinger’s study of the remote viewer Ingo Swann. “Remote viewing” refers to a technique used by “psychic spies” working for the CIA; they were able to see far off locations as if they were there; and they could even move through time. Ingo Swann was one of the first, and most accurate, viewers in this program. When Dr. Persinger measured his brain’s electromagnetic activity during viewing sessions, he found a spike in activity at 7 Hz which correlated with the most accurate viewings. Is it possible that Swann was able to project his consciousness by tuning into the standing geomagnetic waves of the Earth?
All of this adds up to a fascinating connection between our brains and the shared magnetic field not only of our planet, but potentially of the entire universe. It’s undeniable that the brain responds to magnetic forces on a local and a global scale. While no one has been able to prove the involvement of magnetite, it seems a likely suspect. If we learn to harness the power of these tiny antennas in our brain, who knows what kind of psychic superpowers we might unlock?