. 18 Episodes
Start Free Trial
With increasing mainstream disclosure of UAP and UFO evidence, how can we prepare for what comes next? From secret space programs, extraterrestrial close encounters and contact experiences, to hidden history, black budgets, and advanced technology, Cosmic Disclosure explores our intergalactic connections.
S12:Ep1, Special Investigations Agent: Richard Doty (Preview)
Cosmic Disclosure (Trailer)
Cosmic Disclosure - Season 12 Episodes
Special Investigations Agent: Richard Doty
Richard Doty has personal experience working in Area 51 and Kirtland Airforce base. He is a retired special agent who worked within the Air Force’s Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI) who was assigned to investigate ET contacts.
Field Investigations with Contactees
Richard Doty reveals the most fascinating extraterrestrial contact case of his entire career. His work with the Air Force’s Office of Special Investigations included investigating cases of alien contactees such as Raymond Powtroisky.
Richard Doty talks about a remarkable case that involved Paul Bennewitz who intercepted classified transmissions thinking they were of alien origin.
Project Serpo: E.T. Exchange Program
In 1965, 12 humans left Earth to live on a distant planet for nearly 13 years, as part of an exchange program known as Project Serpo. This was an agreement made with the home planet of the beings found in the Roswell crash.
Contact: Who is Here and Why
Richard Doty, along with Emery Smith, names and describes the features of five different extraterrestrial beings that the U.S. government officially recognizes.
Connections to Another World
With years of experience building secret energy tech for the U.S. government, David Adair has come to be known as "the rocket man." But little known is his brother who had two decades of face-to-face contact with a little known extraterrestrial species.
Secrets of the Hollow Moon
Inside information concerning our moon is revealed by David Adair, who worked to develop technology for secret programs. He explains that the moon is not what many of us have been led to believe.
How do aliens traverse the vast distances of interstellar space without violating Einsteinian physics? According to David Adair, they don’t. Rather they make use of an unknown loophole that theoretical physicists are just now discovering.
A.I. Friend or Faux?
David Adair explores the possibilities of a day when artificial intelligence becomes self-aware and conscious. Could this be a time when computers are granted human civil rights?
Advanced Technology Update
Randy Cramer reveals more details about the advanced technology used as a super solider in the secret space program, Mars Defense Force.
Randy Cramer tells us that 95% of the civilizations throughout our galaxy pose no threat to our planet and our way of life. But he iterates that we must stand on guard for that remaining 5%.
Randy Cramer discusses avatar technology that transmits the consciousness of an operator into a synthetically created body, ideally suited to thrive on hostile worlds.
The Agarthan Network
Across the vast subterranean sphere of our planet lay a network of caverns and tunnels that serve as staging grounds for many advanced species visiting and living deep within the Earth’s crust. This is the Agarthan network, as described by Randy Cramer.
Eben Pilots of Roswell
The UFO crash in Roswell, NM is commonly known throughout the world. Few really know what happened. Richard Doty discusses new information from documents and personnel that were involved with the vehicles recovered that fateful night.
Secret E.T. Base Discovered!
When Richard Doty got word of clandestine E.T. infiltration on Tonopah Air Force Base, he assembled an armed security team to escort him as he investigated.
Are extraterrestrial hybrids living amongst us? This is the astounding revelation from Richard Doty who investigated strange cases of alien abduction and experimentation on human hosts.
Redacted E.T. Tech Revealed
As part of his duties with the Air Force Office of Special Investigations, Richard Doty reviewed reports and documentation concerning off-world technology. Most of which was recovered from UFO-crash sites like Roswell and Kingman.
In 1980, a group of people were brought together to form a clandestine close-knit group called The Aviary to discuss what the government knows about UFOs and E.T. contact.
Enter your email to start your free trial.