A lower-carb alternative to regular pizza that sneaks in some extra veg! We love this Italian-style topping, but you can add as many extra veggies as you like to make it your own!
Why It's So Good For You
Traditional pizza bases are heavy in gluten-rich flour that can be difficult to digest and leave you feeling sluggish. This cauliflower base adds some extra veggies to your meal making it nutrient-rich, light on your stomach, and it tastes amazing!
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- Florets from 1 cauliflower
- ¾ cup almond meal
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 free-range eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp organic tomato paste
- 2 tbsp fresh or dried oregano
- 1 handful mushrooms, sliced
- 1 handful black olives, pitted
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast or choice of parmesan or pecorino cheese
- 1 handful greens (arugula, basil)
- 1 lemon, juiced