This amazing dish will fill your home with the incredible aromas of Moroccan herbs and spices. It's perfect paired with quinoa or cauliflower mash.
Why It's So Good For You
Moroccan spices really are used for more than just flavoring food! Cumin is great for indigestion and turmeric is great as an anti-inflammatory. Combined with the digestive, immune-boosting benefits of garlic and onion, this dish is truly a medicinal meal!
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- 2 chicken maryland's (or 2 thighs and 2 drumsticks)
- 2 tbsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground turmeric
- 4 cloves garlic, finely diced
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1 lemon peeled, pitted and cubed
- ½ cup black olives, pitted
- 1 cup chicken stock or white wine (or a mixture of both)
- 100g rice pasta (approximately 1 fist full)
- Butter for frying